Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday Six #479


1. Would you have ever dated someone you knew was in a committed relationship with someone else, even if you knew that the other person was okay with the idea?
  ~ No, hell no! My jealous heart would run amuck, and that is never Ever EVER fun

2. If you were in a longterm relationship and your significant other gained weight because of a medical issue, would you think less of him/her as a person?
  ~ Hell no to this too!

3. When dating someone, how important is it that you’d communicate with that person every day?
 ~ Not important, in fact I've found it's good to have a bit of distance every so often

4. If you had to choose one or the other, which is more important in a relationship: dedication or passion?
 ~ Dedication, if and when I'm allowed to maintain dedication, passion is always just a step behind. I could, and have been, passionate about someone but had absolutely no reason to be dedicated to them

5. Is jealousy healthy or unhealthy in a relationship?
 ~ Healthy, if you know how to work with it, not let it overrun the heart and mind. At times it may help you learn a lesson or two, depending if you have the courage to learn what it wants to present to you

6. Would you have a problem with your significant other spending a good deal of time with his/her exes if you knew it was completely platonic?
 ~ No, and I'd hope they wouldn't mind it either. My heart would be with my SO, but if I can still enjoy the lessons and experiences of others, great

Saturday Six

No comments:

Post a Comment