Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook: May 1, 2013



FOR TODAY
Outside my window... I hear a lawn mower cutting grass, the sun is shining lighting up clouds 

     dancing across the sky
I am thinking... I have got to get this house cleaned so I can let a new cat adopt me
I am thankful... That the weather has been nice so I can drive with the top popped again
In the kitchen... Is a holy mess!!!
I am wearing... Blue slacks, long-sleeved light blue shirt
I am creating... A desire to create something, because I really can't think of an answer for this!
I am going... With my company into a new building at the end of the month
I am wondering... If I could happily go a month without watching TV, (...interesting idea, but Derby 

     Day excites me so!)
I am reading... Facebook and assorted sites on the web, it's time to pick up a book!
I am hoping... Gilly, the betta I brought into work will be a-o.k. when I'm not there
I am looking forward to... May!
I am learning... That every mess holds a beauty within, our job is to excavate it
Around the house... Is a mess! Must-Be-Cleaned!!!
I am pondering... What hidden joys and memories this new month will bring
A favorite quote for today... "The world's favorite season is the spring. All things seem possible in 

     May." -  Edwin Way Teale
One of my favorite things... Talking to Keith!
A few plans for the rest of the week: Vinnie leaves for the marines on Monday
A peek into my day...

                                                                                    Beekee, my home betta

Thank you Peggy for The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment