Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday Stealing: Fairy Tale Meme



Snow White: Do you consider yourself pretty? Name the part of your body you think is the most beautiful!
~ Yes I do! I consider my eyes to be my most beautiful feature!

Cinderella: What is your shoe size?
~ 7 1/2

Sleeping Beauty: How many hours do you sleep each night?
~ Depends, 8 if I'm lucky. Wednesday nights are definitely NOT lucky as I work until 11, home and asleep around 12:30, and leaving for Thursday morning dialysis at 5:30

Little Red Riding Hood: What is your favorite food?  
~ Gnocchi

The Frog Prince: What do you find disgusting?
Rudeness

Jack and the Beanstalk: What plants are in your room?
~ I have a beautiful plant that I got when it was just a teeny tiny twig of a plant in English Gardens. When I brought it up to the cashier he looked at it and said "do you sure you want to buy this?" I replied "It's got potential!" Two years later it's absolutely beautiful -with most of it's growth taking place in the past year after I came home from a five-month hospital trip

Puss in Boots: Do you have a pet? Do you want one?
~ I have a betta fish at work named Gilly, a betta in my living room named BeeKee, and I really want to clean up my condo, have my carpet cleaned, and find the cat willing to adopt me

Rumpelstiltskin: What is the meaning of your url?  
~ I like how it sounded! I can try to think of some deep underlying meaning but really I just like how it sounds!

The Little Mermaid: Can you sing?
~ No!!! But I do try!

Pinocchio: What is your greatest wish?
~ To spend lots of time with a certain special someone

Peter Pan: What is your (mental) age?  
~ 25

The Star Money: What is your most prized possession?
~ My convertible PT Cruiser, -it's amazing how the world smells with the top popped

No comments:

Post a Comment