Sunday, May 26, 2013

Sunday Stealing: Sunday Brunch Meme

1} Which do you prefer in the am: Coffee or tea?
It's sooo rare that I drink either of these. In the am I love OJ, and probably the thing I miss most after being put on a renal diet

 2} Work has been cancelled on the spur of the moment: Clean house and do errands, Or just fun things?
 Just fun things

 3} Middle of the hot summer, vacation at: Mountains or Beach?
Beach, I love the ocean

 4} You have to travel at a leisure speed: Train, plane or car?
 Train

 5} To relax: A movie or a book?
Movie

 6} What kind of pets? Dog, cat, bird or fish.
What kind do I prefer? All of the above! What kind do I have? Fish, a betta named BeeKee at home and a betta named Gilly at work. I want to allow a new cat to adopt me soon. 

 7} Dream home: Hard wood floors or carpeting?
 My dream home would have both -hard wood floors in its library, shag carpet in the den

 8} a fun activity: cards, bingo or blogging?
Cards

 9} First date: Dinner, movie or a hike?
 Dinner

10} The first Kiss: peck on the cheek, or a long romantic one?
Peck on the cheek, but it truly depends on the moment

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope a loving cat finds you soon. Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete