Monday, May 27, 2013

The Simple Woman's Daybook: May 27 , 2013


FOR TODAY

Outside my window...
Is a calm May day. Memorial Day -I'm almost tempted to drive about with my roof down just to enjoy the aroma of barbecues

I am hearing...
Birds are chirping and saying hello to the day 

I am thinking...
I love three day week-ends

I am thankful...
For the men and women who serve our country in the military

In the kitchen...
Is a left-over steak sandwich from Richard's Family Restaurant I'll be enjoying today

I am wearing...
Jeans, warm red sweater

I am creating...
A cleaned up condo so I can bring in a new cat willing to adopt me

I am going...
To my condo basement to wash several loads of laundry today

I am wondering...
If I'll hold to my self-promise and truly stay away from fast food for awhile

I am reading...
Nothing right now, except Facebook statuses and various blogs

I am hoping...
Our last week working in the Village Plaza this week will be a nice one

I am looking forward to...
Moving into Dearborn's Twin Towers to work next week -16th floor! I'm asking my boss for a window seat!

I am learning...
Betta fish are wonderful, sweet pets! 

Around the house...
I want to rearrange my furniture for something different

I am pondering...
How my work betta is doing with me being away for three days. I've read that he'll be fine, that doesn't stop my guilt though

A favorite quote for today...
And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, and I won't forget the men who died, who gave that right to me and I'll proudly stand next to him to defend her still today, 'cuz there ain't no doubt I love this land, god bless the USA. -Lee Greenwood

One of my favorite things...
Three-day week-ends

A few plans for the rest of the week:
Dialysis, work, Earth Lore or World Of Rocks store to buy a friend a cool stone for a good luck gift

A peek into my day...



The new background for my Listography


The Simple Woman's Daybook

No comments:

Post a Comment