Thursday, May 30, 2013

May 30, 2013: Thursday Thirteen

13 Reasons I Will Miss Working In The Village Plaza
1. The Village Sandwich Shop, stopping in for a roast beef/mayo/cheese/loooots of pickles sandwich (especially good on tomato wrap)
2. Easy drive
3. Walking to the mini forest behind
4. I envisioned myself working in the VP one day
5. Good parking
6. Eric works there -our past general manager, it was always good running into him.
7. The tall tattoo-necked man from Southfield moved with his company there as well
8. Been there since August 2004
9. Easy walk to his office, and past his office
10. Use to it, the routine, the ordinariness of it
11. Remembering dad while walking past the Red Cross, he would go there to give blood 
12. The staircase that I successfully climb with my cane, I can feel my legs getting stronger
13. The aquarium on the floor beneath us, I love aquariums!

No comments:

Post a Comment