Friday, May 31, 2013

7 Quick Takes



1. Moving into Dearborn's Twin Towers with my company Monday. Looking forward to it, though a bit nervous about how things (my drive, seating, breaks) will run since we'll be on the 16th floor.

 2. Quite curious of how my *him* time will run, though I wish I could just get my mind off *him* (...ok, right after I present *him* with the origami cat and ammonite stones I got *him* for a "first day in the new building" gift)

3. Life is miserable being alone -I need friends, I wish I had people I can turn to and hang with. I feel like I'm the walking dead

4. I'm sure my lab results will be very negative with low protein and high phosphorous

5. I have got to get a letter out to Vin (just entered the marines a month ago and is in basic training), I want to get a letter out to Vin, ...but what the hell do I write?

6. I want to clean my place up, carpet washed, and find a cat who is willing to adopt me

7. June starts tomorrow, I hope it's loaded with good surprises


No comments:

Post a Comment