Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Five: Summer Rules


You are the boss of summer time! So what behaviors are not allowed until summer’s end?
 ~ Early morning alarm clocks (I wish!)

And what is everyone required to talk about until summer’s end?
  ~ Summer fun, happy experiences, great food

And what songs must be in regular rotation until summer’s end?
 ~ Bob Marley Three Little Birds, Derek and The Dominoes Layla, Frank Sinatra Summer Wind, lots of Santana, lots of Jimmy Buffett, lots of Sade

And what must be eaten at least once per week until summer’s end?
  ~ Sloppy joes, ice cream cones, watermelon

And since you are also the poster child for summer time, what activity will the poster display you engaged in?
  ~ Riding a roller coaster! Preferably Cedar Point's Gatekeeper! I LOOOOVE roller coasters, I haven't had the opportunity to be on one in years but if I could spend a summer sampling roller coasters across the world I would think I've died and gone to heaven!


Friday Five

No comments:

Post a Comment