Friday, June 14, 2013

7 Quick Takes

~ Best moment of the week: in the afternoon break I told him I heard Marzulli on Coast last night and he said he was working on Watchers 7. I mentioned this to him and asked if he had seen 6. He didn't know there was one. He then let us watch the trailer on his computer.  Two hours later I popped my head in to say goodnight. "Don't get 6!" I said, I intended to order this for him, -I gave him Watchers 5 about a month ago. "I already did" he replied, "this one's my treat!" He must have ordered from Amazon the moment I left his office!

~ Really, really, really feel like canceling dialysis tomorrow


~ Parklane Towers is pretty good! I have an awesome window seat, seat 85. When I was looking at the floor plan in his office I knew I would want this desk and told him. I never told my supervisor but mentioned to him that I was going to send my supervisor mind messages throughout the week-end that I wanted seat 85. I can't help but think that he helped somehow!


~ As I walked in the building on my first day at Parklane I walked fast to walk with a team leader and tripped and fell. I was holding my small fish tank holding Gilly, it broke and my Gilly died. I have a new fish at my desk, a pretty white betta I call Albert Bino


~ Carole, Dave and the girls are leaving for a Myrtle Beach week-long vacation tomorrow. Lucky! She is going to bring me back some conch shells, I have some crafts in mind that I can make with them.


~ I have got to get a letter out to Vin


~ My lab results still suck -very poor protein and phosphorous results


7 Quick Takes

No comments:

Post a Comment